Hybrid Energy Solutions for Power, Lighting, Water, Shelter and Environmental Control
Hybrid Energy Products
ETI's Range of Rugged Products are here to meet your needs!
In a hostile environment, you don't want to hear "The system isn't working." Lives may be at stake, and you need your equipment to function!
ETI's Hybrid Energy Products Include:
- Hydrogen Fuel Reformer
- TacticalFuel Cells
- Tactical Solar® Panels
- Tactical Shelter Systems® (TSS)
- Tactical Wind Turbines
- Tactical Engine Generators
- Tactical Energy Storage Systems
- Micro Grid Controllers
- Mil Spec® Lighting (MSL)
Tactical Solar® Panels
Unfold these flexible lightweight panels to generate power and/or recharge portable medical devices in the field. Incorporating solid state, thin-film solar cells, these power packs provide an excellent choice for applications that require light, durable & silent power.
- Up to 120 Watt panels.
- Parallelable and/or series configurable for higher wattage or voltage.
- Waterproof & UV resistant.
- Durable yet flexible.
- Tough tear resistant nylon.
- Operates with punctures & holes
- –40° to 80°C operating temperature range
- Anti-glint coating
- Tested to Mil-Std 810E
- Performance will not decline with age.
Monitoring / Control /
Micro Grid Controller
Now renewable energy including solar, wind and fuel cell power, can be combined to support small to moderate size sites. Besides saving fuel costs, this approach reduces the dependency on fuel logistics to generate power.
- Automatically selects between available power sources based on economics & load demand
- Automatically manages loads based on priorities & available power sources
Hydrogen Fuel Reformation Systems
Designed to be a packaged as an integrated system, this unit has the ability to produce usable hydrogen for the developed Tactical Fuel Cell power plant and other hydrogen dependant devices from three different feedstocks.
Additionally the hydrogen reformer has the ability to take the produced hydrogen and replenish the hydrogen storage unit that is currently a part of the Tactical Fuel Cell power plant. Efforts are in place to manufacture the reformation module into a tactical case to be delivered as a total solution.
Tactical Shelter Systems® (TSS)
Tactical Solar Shelters®
Lightweight, rugged Tactical Solar panels provide shade for both hard and soft walled shelters. This provides a double benefit: keeping the shelters cooler to save energy, while also producing energy. Combine these with ET I's Tactical Fuel Cells® and Portable Wind Turbines to create the next generation, forward, energy, self-sustaining field clinics or hospitals using our Tactical Shelter Systems (TSS):
- Easily deployable, quick set up shelters
- Tactical Solar shading to reduce inside temperatures and any air conditioning requirements
- Tactical Solar Can Be Used to Power:
- Communication Devices
- Medical refrigeration
- & even Air conditioning Benefits & Features
- Power conversion and storage units integrated into rugged portable enclosures providing easy deployment & equipment protection.
- Quick shelter setup in as little as 3-minutes.
- Systems can also use DC input from military or emergency vehicles or input from any AC source.
- Various DC and AC output voltages are available.
- Reduces risk and cost of logistical support.
- Reduces reliance on extra batteries.
- Protects equipment and personnel from weather.
- Panels can also be draped over other structures or vehicles, or simply laid out on the ground.
- Non-reflective solar panels have a matte finish.
- Silent Operation.
- Minimal Heat Signature
Mil Spec® Lighting (MSL)
These flexible panels are designed to properly illuminate areas in remote off-the-grid locations. They are lightweight, flexible, weather- proof & high intensity with high power LEDs 10x more energy efficient than traditional lighting sources.
Tactical Fuel Cells
Fuel cells are power generation devices that operate on hydrogen and oxygen to provide clean, efficient electrical power with only water and heat as byproducts. Fuel cells can provide power for a variety of applications including portable, stationary, and transportation.
- The Fuel Cell Power Plant (FPP) features global outputs (120/220 VAC, 50, 60 or 400 Hz: 12, 24, 48, 72 or 125 VDC) allowing it to be deployed anywhere in the world and used with any electronic equipment.
- Additional hydrogen fuel canisters can provide several hours to days of continuous operation.
- Individual Load Control: local and/or remote manually or via TTY, HTTP or SNMP software
- Very quiet operation in all modes.
- Trays slide for easy access.
- Optional Hydrogen Fuel Reformer System (HFRS)
Tactical Wind Turbine
ETI's line of lighter-weight, quieter Tactical Wind Turbines are designed to either operate stand-alone or work in conjunction with the Tactical Solar products as a hybrid system.
- Compact size 5-blade turbines can produce up to 3500 Watts
- Most models weigh 50 lbs. or less
- Quieter than other turbines
- A single intelligent controller converts either wind power or solar power
- The telescoping mast is constructed of carbon fiber making it strong yet light weight
- The entire system can be easily setup by two people in only a few minutes
ETI Tactical Generators® with Solar Lighting are designed for extreme temperature environments from unprotected desert installations to frozen tundra operating temperatures -40C to 55C.
Energy Technologies offers a range of battery modules to be used in conjunction with our UPS, Inverters, Conditioners, briefcases and power generation technologies. These modules come in rugged transit cases with luggage handles and wheels to aid in transport.
Multiple battery modules can be daisy-chained together to provide longer battery times.
Used in conjunction with our Charging Systems, these modules can store clean well regulated power that is generated from the batteries. These batteries can then be put to use to run your equipment for hours.